A very popular product for self-employed, business users & limited companies if you are not worried about owning the vehicle and do not want any equity from it.
- Hand the vehicle back at the end of your agreement (you cannot own the vehicle)
- Keeps your cash in your business, rather than buying outright or putting down a big deposit
- Low initial outlay if required
- No full VAT payment upfront as this is added on to your monthly figure payable
- Available over 24 – 60 month term
- Road fund licence included annually. Option to add maintenance package (at additional charge)
Vehicle is subject to mileage check and inspection when handed back.
Any excess mileage or damage (subject to fair wear & tear) will be charged back to you.
Excess mileage charges will be shown clearly on your agreement. For vehicle damage (subject to fair wear & tear), there are numerous sources to help you understand online, such as the BVRLA website.
Important to Note: The vehicle will show on your balance sheet as a liability.
You will be charged for excess mileage and vehicle damage.
You cannot own the vehicle – you must hand it back.
The above outline description of this product is not an exhaustive list, so please speak to one of our Vanologists on 0121 382 5657 for your own tailor-made quotation.